|Finish Type||Power Coated|
|Temperature||150 Deg. C|
We manufacture a gamut of High Power Rectifiers
that can be divided into different forms. Our range of high power rectifiers and SCR / IGBT based rectifier posses robust analog and digital control designs and is available in 6, 12, 18 and 24 pulse systems which improve regulation, reduce supply side harmonic content and reduces output ripple. These high power rectifiers are also used in hazardous areas and have facility for interfacing with client SCADA systems.
Our high power rectifiers are available in following modes:
- Power Supply for Cathodic Protection of buried pipeline and structures.
- Industrial Processes such as Electro- Winning, Electro-Rectifying and Electro Plating.
- Hydrogenation and Chlorination.
- Rectifiers for Electro Static Precipitators.
- EMU / DMU Rectifiers.
- Battery Chargers
Our Cathodic Protection rectifier is used in remote monitoring operation and to control data which is transmitted over GSM and dedicated fiber optic links. The division of rectifiers gives full systems with auxiliary equipment's such as switchgear, power factor correction and harmonictiter.
- Variac Controlled (Steppies): With the help of stepless variac the output is controlled from zero to the rated value and it also controls the operation of rectifiers
- Static Variac Controlled: By controlling the firing angle of thyristor, the operation and output of rectifiers can be controlled
- Thyristor Controlled: Thyristor rectifier is available in 6, 12 or 24 pulse configuration. The thyristor which is considered secondary of the transformer is mainly used to control rectifier output
Type of Cooling:
- In high atmospheric temperature and high corrosive conditions, our range of rectifiers ensures optimum performance and high reliability.
- For effective cooling, the transformer choke diodes are immersed in oil tanks.
- For high rating "forced Air cooling", we use “natural air cooled scheme in a proper ventilated room.
- The internal components are cooled with the help of blower fan.
The transformer is available in two different forms such as oil cooled as well as air cooled / forced cooled. Our rugged and sturdy transformer is widely used to step up or step down the input supply effectively. The hexa phase rectifier unit is to connect two star points of inter phase transformer. Protection:
For protection of our rectifiers, we undertake various protection schemes that re enlisted below:
- MCB / MCCB at Input or Output
- Snubber circuits for devices
- Temperature control for devices and transformer
- Phase sequence and phase loss protection
- Electric DC over voltage / over current
- Semiconductor fuses for rectifiers
- The digital controller is operated through keypad provided with LCD screen to display various parameters.
- A digital controller is used to control unit.
- For precise control the digital controller is extensively used.
- These are equipped with RS 232/485 interface for external communication